[ML-Classifieds] Entertainment Center

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:05:32 CDT 2015

Listing here before it hits craigslist.

I bought this entertainment center a few years ago, and it's in like-new
condition.  Still has the tag that came with the original purchase.

I'm asking $2,100 for it, but will take best offer.

This is a link to the series on the internet, I'm working on an actual
picture. Which you'll want to see, because the internet photos do not do it
justice; it's a beautiful piece.

http://allamericanhomefurniture.com/mambo/images/stories/freeman_images/entertainment/CherryHill/ch_01/CHE100-5T_with_CHE150.jpg

The entertainment center comes in 4 pieces for transportation with a
flatbed truck (2-3 trips) vs. a U-haul.

The entertainment center has built in room for adjustment to accommodate
TV's of various sizes.
Here's a demo:
http://allamericanhomefurniture.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=45

It may be difficult to tell from the picture, but once assembled, it's
quite large.

I wish I could hold onto it, but I'm selling my house in Madison and it
needs to go.

Happy Making!
Jeff