[ML-Classifieds] new in box infrared oven

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:05:03 CST 2015

One of Michele's jackass friends told us that instead of shopping off our
wedding registry, he got us something that he and his wife really love.

A convection oven.  And he's right, they're great. I use it to oil-lessly
fry chicken wings every other month.
Which is why I already owned one.

Which is why you shop on someone's registry, so they don't end up getting
stuff they already have.

And of course when I asked him a year ago, he didn't save the receipt and
doesn't remember where he got it.

Needless to say, I wasn't impressed with the guy before he did me this
amazing favor, and I'm less impressed with him now that I have to spend my
free time compensating for his inability to browse and click on the web.

My wife just spent X hundred dollars travelling to this asshole's wedding
in New York this weekend.
I told her to tell him "we didn't use your registry, but we wanted to give
you something that both me and my husband really enjoy" and hand him back
the convection oven.

She said no.  She's nicer than I am.

If anyone wants dibs on this before I put it on ebay, I'm selling it for
$100.
It's never been used, never even took it out of the box.

http://www.amazon.com/NuWave-Oven-Infrared-Digital-Pro/dp/B00IXC1VYG/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1446403439&sr=1-4&keywords=nuwave

Happy Cooking,
Jeff