[ML-Classifieds] Fwd: *Free* NDS Black Pipe 8" & 12" via /r/HuntsvilleAlabama

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:48:21 CDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeff Cotten" <omegix at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 5, 2016 9:11 AM
Subject: *Free* NDS Black Pipe 8" & 12" via /r/HuntsvilleAlabama
To: <omegix at gmail.com>

**Free* NDS Black Pipe 8" & 12"*

So I just completed a huge storm drain project and now I have about 8ft of
12" black NDS storm drain pipe.

I also had to buy another 20ft section of the 8in to get about 4ft off of.

Its free to anyone that wants or needs it. Its almost $200 worth of pipe,
so I would hate to just just throw it away, but its in my way now and any
place I lay it will kill grass.

Just message me if you want to come take it otherwise I will put it out for
garbage pick up this week.

Submitted September 05, 2016 at 07:50AM by samsonevickis
via reddit http://ift.tt/2bYreDh