[General] Last chance to contribute to our new giant laser cutter!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:27:09 CDT 2017

We are so very happy that we've had the support of everyone who has helped
make this campaign as successful as it has been! We are in the process of
contacting various laser cutter distributors, asking for exact quotes,
shipping details, and all of the last little bits needed before we can
finally make the purchase.

We will be closing down the campaign tomorrow (Friday, July 21st), so if
you have been meaning to make a contribution, please do that before
tomorrow night! This is the last chance to score some neat rewards like
T-shirts, stickers, and engraved-plaque spots!

Thanks so much for supporting us, and we're really excited to move forward
with a new powerful capability!
Cheers,
Tyler Crumpton

Tyler Crumpton