[General] What would you do with a 100W laser cutter?

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:04:46 CDT 2017

Hey Makers!

We're 30 days into our campaign to collect enough funds to buy a new
high-power CNC laser-cutting monster for Makers Local 256, and we need your
help to push it along to the end!

https://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/laser-cutter-for-community-makerspace

If you've been thinking about putting in a donation, but aren't sure yet,
feel free to catch me tonight at our Open Night or hit me up over email,
and I can talk you about how the laser cutter can help with that project
you've had on the back burner, whether it involves robotics, arcades,
clothing, costumes, storage, art, trains, or almost anything else.

If you work somewhere that would be willing to pitch in to help, please
share our campaign with them, and any donations towards this campaign are
indeed eligible for 501(c)(3) tax deductions.

Thanks a ton to those who have helped us get this far; I'm really excited
for the new addition to the space.

Cheers,
Tyler Crumpton
Laser Lover