[General] Maker / Creator Fair

David Cantrell madhatter at hackshaq.com
Mon Oct 23 20:02:39 CDT 2017

Makers,

The Maker / Creator Fair we are hosting at the library is being held this
coming Saturday, the 28th. The event will be 1PM to 4PM with setup starting
at 12.

Please come out and and tell friends and family that are interested in
Making. The event is mostly being used to gauge Huntsville's interest in
having a Maker community at the main Huntsville Library. The Library is
also planning a new library in Madison that could include a purpose built
Maker Space. This is why having and strong turn out is important to growing
the Maker community in the Huntsville area.

We are looking for maker types of projects to show off at the event. These
projects could include 3d-printed, RPi/Arduino, retro game machines, VR
and/or AR systems, Laser or Cnc cut, and craft projects. You can bring your
projects to the Fair on Saturday, or bring them to Makers Local Tuesday
night and I will take them to the fair and get them back to you the follow
Tuesday.

We hope to see you and your projects on Saturday.

Thanks. David

*David Cantrell*

*madhatter at hackshaq.com <madhatter at hackshaq.com>*

Desk: 256.615.2277