[General] Laser Cutter Launch Party, Sat Feb 3rd

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:37:07 CST 2018

Hi Makers!

  We are happy to announce the date of the Laser Cutter Launch Party will
be February 3rd at 7pm !

Makers Local 256 will be launching its new laser cutter, crowd funded at
Generosity.com . Over $4000 was raised online to help with this project!

At the party we will be handing out the Rewards from the crowd funding
campaign, including the laser cut keepsakes and t-shirts.

We'll also be unveiling the plaques that will be displayed on the side of
the laser cutter, thanking all those who were able to contribute $100+ to
the effort.

Come celebrate with us!

Who:  Everyone!
What:  Laser Cutter Launch Party, Plaque Unveiling, and rewards for our
contributors
When:  Saturday Feb 3rd, 7pm
Where:  414 Steven Ave, Huntsville, AL 35801
Why:  To celebrate that we have a giant laser cutter!

https://www.facebook.com/events/180665449335121/

Happy Making!
Jeff