[General] LUNA: November 2600 meeting this Friday

Sara Neale saratheneale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:32:50 UTC 2008

I think its more related in that we are a relevant group of people to pass
this sort of information along to. As people interested in 2600, many of us
use Linux and have tech jobs related to working with it or are looking for
such a job.

John, thanks for the info. I don't know anyone up that way atm, but will
pass along the info if I meet anyone that is.

-Sara