[General] LUNA: November 2600 meeting this Friday

Tony Maro tonymaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:25:03 UTC 2008

Now, I'm all for curiosity, but I think if you're actively recruiting
visitors to the 2600 meetings (which I've attended in other states before)
you should be aware:

In Alabama, possession of burglar's tools (i.e. lockpicks) is a Class C
felony.  I don't know I'd be showing them off at Stanlieos.

Sorry for top posting, but :P

--
Tony Maro
http://www.ossramblings.com/