[General] LUNA: November 2600 meeting this Friday

strages strages at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:53:14 UTC 2008

In all honesty, no one brings locks or lockpicks to the meetings, at least
not in a very long time.  You would all know this if you attended one every
now and then.  Stuff you might find...new tech, some old tech, definitely
some linux users, and maybe a talk or two.  Hacking isn't all bad folks,
open your minds a bit.