[General] membership ?

Greg Brown gregabyte_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 16:38:15 CDT 2009

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you.  We generally allow about a month or so between application and official membership.  The purpose behind the workshop is just as much the social aspect as the sharing of resources.  It is for that reason that we use the time to get to know the applicant.
We are always thrilled by people showing interest in our activities and encourage participation.  If you get the chance please come by the shop.  We are always looking for additional opinions and advice on projects, brainstorming sessions, and other collaborations.  You can use the in-shop camera to see if anyone is at the shop.  It can be found at http://256.makerslocal.org/cam.php.  If you do not have the access information let a member know and they should be able to give it to you.

We look forward to seeing you,

Greg