[General] membership ?

A.B. abnailed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:03:08 CDT 2009

Hello Makers,

I visited the house the other weekend and made a donation and application
for membership but think I have been forgotten?  Perhaps accidentally or
not- no matter- I'm just checking up on the whole process.   I heard from
Gan Kunda that you had found a house and will probably need help moving
shortly.  I'd like to help out if I can!

Thanks,
Allison Bohlman

--
"For we know that our patchwork heritage is a strength, not a weakness. We
are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus - and