[General] Times and Spaces

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:20:00 CDT 2009

All:

As some of you know, we have decided on a new space and plan to gain access
on the 15th.  We will then have the last two weeks of April to move from the
old shop at 3409 Governors to the new space at 203 Brown Street.

The new space is 2500 sq.ft. with a shop floor, a rollup door, an
office/loungish area, a storage room and something that could easily be a
paint booth/laminate glueup area.  It's also a very tall space with two
loft-type areas in place and the possibility of more.  I'd estimate that at
least the first month or so will be a shop-centric month with all effort
(read project time) going towards getting the shop up and running (building
work tables, making paint booth, extra lighting, whatever).  We're not sure
how long it will take us to get usb door access working, so if you don't
have metal key access, try to keep in touch and verify someone is at the
space before coming down.

We will begin moving things over when we get keys, but *most likely* the
weekend of April 18-19th will be a *Calling All Makers, Especially Those
With Trucks(tm)* weekend for the big move.  Stay tuned for news on this.

There is much more news to come, I'm sure.

Bob
Makers Local 256