[General] New MakeShop Timeline

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:53:51 CDT 2009

All:

As I see it, there are several major steps that must proceed in order to get
us to a point where smaller improvements to the space can proceed in
parallel and by individuals.

   1. The shelves which were taken out by the previous tenant need to be
   degrimed and the very tops need the nails taken out
   2. The shelves still in place in the storage room need to be
   cleaned/sterilized
   3. Both installed and non-installed shelves need to be primed (with Kilz)
   and painted.
   4. Non-installed shelves need to be put in place
   5. Prime (with Kilz) and paint the storage room loft floor
   6. Materials from the main floor need to be put away into the storage
   room

At that point we should have plenty of space in the main room to create
worktables and set up shop.  These actions should be priority, but several
things[1] can parallel.

The first two items can be taken on by whomever is there and wants to work
on something.  I'll grab the Kilz and paint in the next couple of days, and
hopefully by next weekend we'll be ready to store everything that goes into
the storage room.

[1]  Such as *sanely* running Cat-6, cleaning the office loft, steam
cleaning the rug, continuing backyard clearing, clearing fence on North
side, etc.

Bob
(korc)