[General] Front door of the new shop.

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:26:59 CDT 2009

I'm all for it, but I have a feeling we need to concentrate for the next few
weeks on improvements that we will need to keep insurance, specifically

1) Cleaning up the grounds of debris/overgrowth,
2) Putting Materials and tools away and clearing up the clutter
3) Making the windows escapeable,
4) Putting bare romex into conduit where it's likely to be hit
5) Putting up railings or barriers for the lofts

and possibly:
6) filling holes and painting walls
7) cleaning up the damp east wall near the overhead door

Bob