[General] 9/5/09 - Shop Clean-Up Day

tim heath crashcartpro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:01:25 CDT 2009

i plan to help with clean up.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:32:13 -0500
From: spacefelix at gmail.com
To: general at lists.makerslocal.org
Subject: Re: [General] 9/5/09 - Shop Clean-Up Day

Hello,

     It's just come to my attention that Dragon Con will be on 9/5.  Who plans to go to the Con and who will stay in Huntsville to help with the cleanup?

                     - Ethan

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Ethan Chew <spacefelix at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

       I propose a clean-up day on 9/5/09 in preparation for the 9/12 party.  Please let me know if there are any objections to this date.  In preparation, please have your projects removed from the shop floor and tables and stored away safely before 9/5/09.  Any unclaimed items that will be found on the shop floor or tables by 9/5 will be placed in the black 'Lost & Found' shelves by the lounge loft stairway.

                              - Ethan