[General] Projector fund

Dave Troupe troupdm at gmx.net
Thu Jul 16 16:31:10 CDT 2009

The shop is in pretty bad need of a new projector.  We use a projector
for midnight movies at the shop as well as for Bring Popcorn and for
classes and presentations at 2600 meetings.  The projector we have now
just isn't cutting it, anymore.

We can get a 2000 lumens projector for around $200 on eBay.  I think if
we each pitched in a bit, then we could afford one easily.

The Bring Popcorn events are a great way to bring everyone together and
to get the word out to new people about the cool things that the shop
does.

My ultimate goal is to grow the public awareness of the shop to the
point where we are hold regular events and classes each week that are
completely open to the public.  Having a projector is a good first step
to making these types of events work.

If you are interested in pitching in to the Projector Fund, please see
either me or Raymond (strages).

Thanks,

Dave Troupe (PsychoAU)