[General] Projector fund

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:43:27 CDT 2009

One of my abandoned projects from five years ago is all the parts for a
lumenlabs DIY projector.
http://lumenlab.com/store/projectors/diy-projectors.html
I am done with this project and don't intend on picking it back up.  If you
/ anyone wants the parts to build one at the shop, they're welcome to pick
it up from my house.  It does need an LCD screen.

I'll also kick in $10 for the projector, I'll give it to Ray next time I see
him.