[General] 10' step ladder on loan

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:40:21 CDT 2009

Hello,

          We've had a chance to look them over, but none of them are the
bulbs we need (too short and not the right kind of plug).  As for
replacement bulbs, I see some in the storage area that are the right
length.  Matt said that the ladder will be on loan next week.  I will see to
replacing the burnt-out ones w/ what we have.  If that doesn't work, I will
replace the ballasts.

                 - Ethan