[General] 10' step ladder on loan

Jake Polatty ki4btj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:04:47 CDT 2009

A question, if I may.

Do we still need the tall ladder from my job to put up the sign?  Or is the sign even ready?

-Jake

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Ethan Chew wrote:

Hello,

          We've had a chance to look them over, but none of them are the bulbs we need (too short and not the right kind of plug).  As for replacement bulbs, I see some in the storage area that are the right length.  Matt said that the ladder will be on loan next week.  I will see to replacing the burnt-out ones w/ what we have.  If that doesn't work, I will replace the ballasts.

                 - Ethan