[General] Plumbing Backup - Bathroom Now Unusable

Rick Rick at HuntsvilleComputer.com
Sun Jul 26 02:16:32 CDT 2009

If this is not an issue that the landlord is responsible for, I have the
plumbing tools and am willing to direct/assist someone to fix the problem.

Rick Nickel

Owner,

Huntsville Computer Services

North Alabama Computer Services