[General] Plumbing Backup - Bathroom Now Unusable

Will nyphbl8d at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:31:22 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Rick<Rick at huntsvillecomputer.com> wrote:
> If this is not an issue that the landlord is responsible for, I have the
> plumbing tools and am willing to direct/assist someone to fix the problem.
>

> Rick Nickel

This is definitely something that the landlord needs to take care of.
It was "fixed" previously when the landlord had a company come out and
dig out our connection to the mains (I'm not sure what the exact
nature of the breakage was).  It seemed fine for a while and then this
started cropping up again.  According to the wiki, Bob is our point of
contact for the landlord.

Bob, can you let the landlord know about this if you haven't already?

Kinsey