[General] Air Conditioner

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:08:24 CDT 2009

I'm ok with using it - best for it to be inside the building and vent
outside, though.

I think we can set something up by the central heat unit and use the opening
as a vent.  Actually, I wonder if it could fit in the space under the blower
unit.

The biggest problem is taking the time to get it installed.  If you have
time over the next few days, I'll help get it to the shop and getting it
working.

Bob