[General] Air Conditioner

Rick Rick at HuntsvilleComputer.com
Wed Jun 17 23:38:44 CDT 2009

Call me to work out a time to pick up the unit. then we can figure out a way
to use it without windows (or Microsoft).

Rick

From: general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org
[mailto:general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:08 AM
To: General discussion about makerslocal
Subject: Re: [General] Air Conditioner

I'm ok with using it - best for it to be inside the building and vent
outside, though.

I think we can set something up by the central heat unit and use the opening
as a vent.  Actually, I wonder if it could fit in the space under the blower
unit.

The biggest problem is taking the time to get it installed.  If you have
time over the next few days, I'll help get it to the shop and getting it
working.

Bob