[General] proposal for space utilization at the shop

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:57:28 CDT 2009

Last night someone mentioned the idea of an attic-style pull down staircase
built into the loft area itself.  I think this will be a big space saver,
and still allow us to move stuff up and down between floors when we need to.

The room off to the side is going to need a lot of work, but it's relatively
simple work besides the electronics.  Mostly moving stuff around and
cleaning it.  Once lights are installed, it's open to be utilized. I'm
hoping to get a big chunk of that done this weekend.  I'm useless for the
electronics, but the rest is easy enough assuming we can start finding
places to put things.