[General] proposal for space utilization at the shop

strages strages at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:05:15 CDT 2009

I think we need some kind of fenced in area for the wood.  I liked where it
was leaned up against the wall and understand the safety concerns around
that.  I figure we could at least make it as safe as home depot or lowes by
fencing it in.   Think something like the railing on three sides around the
pile leaned against the walls or something. You know, reach over and pull
out the piece you need and get help when you need it but it's not going
anywhere in the meantime sort of thing.  Having wood close to the cutting
area is convenient and useful.

Raymond.