[General] 11/7/09 - 10am, Shop Clean Up Day

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:55:13 CST 2009

DEAD FLUORESCENT BULBS AND CRTS NEED TO GO TO HAZARDOUS MATERIAL DROP OFF AT
THE DUMP.  This Saturday is the first Saturday of the month - regular
drop-off day for hazardous materials, including chemicals and motor oil, if
we have any.

These need to be dropped off BEFORE 12 NOON.

I'll be bringing a load of electronics down from my house for either
donation to the shop or disposal at the dump and I'll try to work out
something to get the bulbs down there without breaking.  I'll be at the shop
at 11:00 if not before.

Bob