[General] 11/7/09 - 10am, Shop Clean Up Day

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:36:06 CST 2009

Ya,

      Greg's got it.  Let's see how many people we have at the shop Saturday
and go from there.  What we don't finish that day we'll do later.  In the
meanwhile, Dave Merchant is the current trucker.  I will ask him about
loaning his truck for the day.  Anyone else with a truck and/or time, please
come by the shop and help out.  Pizza will be provided.

              - Ethan