[General] Drink Brewing, please save containers.

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:48:55 CDT 2009

I just wanted to remind everybody we're planning on brewing soda this
Friday, October 9 starting at 6.  I've found a new method using dry ice
that'll only take an hour to carbonate our drinks, so we can enjoy the
bubbly nectar of our labor that evening!

You'll want to bring:
*clean* plastic bottles - gallon of milk or liter of soda is fine
glass bottles - if you want to take the finished brew home with you)
a soda recipe - these are everywhere on the web, and most are really simple!

For example, the recipe I'm going to use calls for white and brown sugar,
cinnamon, and maple syrup.  That's all.

I hope to see you there,

Brian / MrWorld