[General] Cutter Station - BOTTOM LINE

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:34:42 CDT 2009

No one person speaks with any kind of authority for the group.  Personally,
I don't think we need any more machines at the shop since we're rapidly
approaching critical mass for equipment, but others in the group may want to
talk with you about it.  The sign is an issue the board may want to take up
at the general meeting on Tuesday, though there may be discussion over the
design.  And no, I don't see that it matters what you do.

Any discussion regarding the sign or the stickers is best done with everyone
on the general mailing list: