[General] Phreaknic volunteering

Marion Keith marion.keith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:58:42 CDT 2009

Dear MakersLocal,

It's that time of year again.  The time when the Nashville 2600 club
begs for volunteers to help run PhreakNic.

I am Director of Volunteers this year, which makes me Chief Begger.

For your 4 hours of efforts volunteering, you will receive a $20
T-shirt, which works out to $5/hour.  And it doesn't cover the $25
entry fee- we're cheap bastards running a low rent operation.

But we need people to sit around.  Sit at the front desk and help take
their money for entry or T-shirts, sit at the entry to speakers hall
and check badges, or sit at the elevator on 9th floor and check
badges.  Or if you are feeling big and bad and mean, the goon squad
can use some ugliness.

Please reply to Marion.Keith at gmail.com, and we'll sign you up right away.

If you guys survived my Fried Extravaganza during the HackerSpaces
Meetup, you have what I need- a willingness to do anything regardless.

Many Thanks,

Marion Keith, aka "MudFlap"