[General] Board Elections at next meting 10/20

Rick Rick at HuntsvilleComputer.com
Thu Oct 15 02:01:02 CDT 2009

I really think it all depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org
[mailto:general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org] On Behalf Of Dave Troupe
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 17:18
To: General discussion about makerslocal
Subject: Re: [General] Board Elections at next meting 10/20

> good points people!
>
> Let's move this discussion over to the wiki so we don't bog down people's
> inboxes:

http://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Amendment/0004-ThreeMonthsPrecedin

It's as simple as adding the word "the".  "The" three months preceeding an
election.  But considering how much back and forth there was on this issue,
I would say I'm surprised that the committee would still fail to get it
right, but I'm not.