[General] Those volunteering at BSJ

Nathan W. greenfday6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:03:01 CDT 2009

Today I picked up the parking tickets so we can park for free.  Here are to
crappy images where volunteer  check-in is and where parking is.  I think
you can only park there if you have the parking tickets (which will be at
the shop). If for some reason your not on the volunteer list (Karrika and
Nykodemus most likely), just tell them your with Makers Local 256 and what
shift you will be working.  Captian and 1st Shift be there Friday:  4:30pm
Saturday : 3:00pm  Sunday:  3:00pm.  2nd shift should start about Friday:
8:30 Sat: 7:30 Sun: 7. I'm sure we will find out more info after tomorrow.

Day Caption Shift 1 Shift 2  Friday Brimstone Sara Strages  Saturday
Nathan Crashcart
Gregabyte  Sunday Omegix Karrika Nykodemus

Thanks
Nathan