[General] Drink Brewing, please save containers.

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:07:41 CDT 2009

Hey everybody - I'm hoping to start brewing some drinks at the shop.  I'd
like it to be a group project, I know some people are interested and I'd
like to start soon, maybe as early as next week.  I'm hoping to start with a
carbonated soda, since it only takes a few days to ferment compared to an
alcoholic beverage.  However, we will need clean containers.  Plastic 2
liter soda bottles, gallon milk jugs, any kind of large sealable container.
I'd like to start with plastic instead of glass for safety reasons, at
first.

If you're interested in participating in this project at all, please respond
to this message.  And if you want to drop of some containers (clean ones
preferred) let me know where you put them.