[General] MEMBER

WebDawg webdawg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:03:38 CDT 2010

Aight guys.

After a bit of thought...I would like to be a member and pay dues.  It would
help you guys out anyways.

The problem is that I will be away for about 8 months on a contract job.  I
would still send the cash in.

You guys have some of the more interesting adventures/project and I would
love to give input if you need it.

I am very, very, very, interested in this HAL5 project.  I would like to
meet up with the members before I go this weekend.

I can still research.  I can still help, if you need it.

On another note:

Anyone ever transmit internet/radio through the ground?

I know you can do it with a conductor/wire and use the earth as another
conductor.  The distance is supposed to be amazing.  They used to use it for
Morse code and what not.

Air is a conductor too....