[General] Makers Local 256 Participation in the May 18-22, 2011 International Space Development Conference (ISDC) - Proposed Contract

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:35:57 CST 2010

Hello,

       The International Space Development Conference (ISDC) 2011 runs from
May 18-22, 2011 in Huntsville.  It is for astronauts, scientists,
entrepreneurs, government officials, activists and citizens of this planet
who look forward to the opening of the "final frontier" to discover the
future of space exploration. Yohan Lo, the local HAL5 president and ISDC
organizer, is looking to give Makers Local 256 a table to present the
hackerspace and what we do. In exchange, we can have a reduced price by
volunteering services. This would be an excellent opportunity for Makers
Local 256 to reach out and represent the hacker/maker community. Have been
working on cutting out this deal with HAL5, who are organizing the
conference. Looking for event volunteers to support ISDC, run the table and
projects to present. If you are interested, check out and contribute
to the conference
wikipage <https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/ISDC_Conference_2011>!

             - Ethan