[General] Open House organizing, Wednesday July 21

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 17:38:55 CDT 2010

This upcoming Wednesday, I'd like to start brainstorming and organizing an
Open House, tentatively scheduled for Saturday August 14.  I know it's hot
at the shop but we need the money and we can't afford to let more time go by
before we start doing some more fundraising.  I'm hoping to start sending
solicitation letters to charity contributors and organizations around
Huntsville in the next few weeks, and if we could invite them to an Open
House I think it would be a great added bonus.  Trevor and I will be
bringing rough drafts of the solicitation letter and some sample press
releases that night at 7pm.  If you want to give a presentation about a
project in front of guests, if you want to bring food, or just help clean up
before and after come and volunteer.

Brian / MrWorld