[General] Dockstar Hacking Workshop

Matt brimstone at the.narro.ws
Tue Jul 20 14:32:19 CDT 2010

Hello!

I recently learned about the Seagate Dockstar[1] and finally broke
down and bought my own. I got it for only $25 from buy.com and some
other members managed to get theirs for $20 from woot.com. Buy.com
doesn't have anymore in stock so I don't know another cheap place to
get one.

This Saturday I'm going to get linux running on mine while at the
shop, if anyone else would like to come and do the same to theirs,
they're more than welcome. I'll help anyway I can. If there's a
significant interest in members that don't have one yet, we can
delay this a week or two until people can order one.

#matt

1:
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/