[General] Makers Local monthly meeting and board election tonight, 10-25

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:15:23 CDT 2010

Hello Makers!
     With all the emails being sent about it, you're probably aware that
tonight, October 25, at 7:30pm is the monthly meeting of Makers Local.  This
is election night, so we hope you come out to vote on your board members.
There's also several events coming up in the next few weeks - a Halloween
party this week, a Tech Expo/Pig Roast November 6, and more after that.  You
can catch up and find ways to help out tonight, or volunteer on the wiki.
We'll also have status updates from the finance and facilities committees,
discussion about group projects and classes, and planning the upcoming
events at the shop.  If there's something you want to get going or be a part
of, this is a great chance to meet up with other members and start something
cool.  Board member elections are in October, if you want to run this is a
good place to annoucne your candidacy.

If there's something you want to add to the action items, go right ahead an
make your update to the wiki page:
https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Meetings/2010-10<https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Meetings/2010-09>

If you want to vote on the board members but can't make it tonight, then
please contact Matt O'Gorman/Mog, who will send you an absentee ballot.

Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net