[General] Building a Mantis CNC mill

mog mog-lists at rldn.net
Tue Sep 7 13:32:46 CDT 2010

Hello all
I am interested in building a mantis 9-1 cnc mill for the shop.
Its total cost in parts is under 100 dollars, as well as having the
ability to reproduce itself and the circuit boards needed to drive
it.  In particularly it would be helpful if someone who had access to
a cnc machine could cut the wooden panels (scott do you have access
for us ^_^ ]   needed for its frame and platforms.  Also any donations
would be welcome ^_^.

http://makeyourbot.org/mantis9-1
http://makeyourbot.org/local--files/mantis9-1/mantis9.1.dxf
http://makeyourbot.org/local--files/mantis9-1/bom-9.xls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZhGOxiqa2k

--
Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net
  I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or
  whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
                  -- Chuang-tzu