[General] Building a Mantis CNC mill

mog mog-lists at rldn.net
Wed Sep 8 19:53:08 CDT 2010

I have purchased all the parts from the BOM except for

6 .25" ID .625" OD bearing
3 Nylon/silicone tubing coupler
9 3/8-12 Delrin AF nuts
3 .125" dowling

as they don't seem to have a place where to get these items.
I purchased enough parts to build 3 machines.  2 for the shop and one
for myself.  the total came to $320 for all the parts from the list
with shipping.  so $210 dollars worth of items for the shop, if anyone
wants to lessen my donation its more than welcome.

On the frame part brokentrace has modified the provided dxf from
makeryourbot so that we could laser cut it on a 4x4 sheet and create 4
units.  All in all looking well.
--
Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net
  A clash of doctrine is not a disaster -- it is an opportunity.