[General] Building a Mantis CNC mill

mog mog-lists at rldn.net
Wed Sep 22 20:34:00 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 08:21:03PM -0500, jason gilbert wrote:

> good luck.

Thanks.  You will have to come by and see it.

As an update Scott made us enough rods for 4 machines and enough nuts
for 2 machines.  We had trouble getting the boards laser cut, so I
bought the required birch wood and we will just cut them out from the
plans provided by brokentrace.  If anyone could assist in taking the
dxf to actually cutting the boards it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks to everybody who has helped so far.

--
Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net
  Rule of Life #1 -- Never get separated from your luggage.