[General] Building a Mantis CNC mill

Erik Arendall earendall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:51:02 CDT 2010

Mog,
I would suggest that whomever helps with the plywood cutting take a 1:1
print of the parts and plot them out. The paste the plot to the wood with
spray adhesive and then you can cut close to the finish line and without
wasting a lot of wood. This will also to speed in the manufacture of the
panels.

BrokenTrace