[General] Building a Mantis CNC mill

mog mog-lists at rldn.net
Wed Sep 22 21:53:58 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 08:51:02PM -0500, Erik Arendall wrote:
> Mog,
> I would suggest that whomever helps with the plywood cutting take a 1:1
> print of the parts and plot them out. The paste the plot to the wood with
> spray adhesive and then you can cut close to the finish line and without
> wasting a lot of wood. This will also to speed in the manufacture of the
> panels.

Thanks for advice.  We have the giant printer that can print the
document at 1:1 size, What should we print dxf with to get it right?
Or will just anything that prints it try to do it at its proper ratio?

--
Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net
  No matter where I go, the place is always called "here".