[General] Fwd: Last Flight of my Lunar Lander

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:25:49 CDT 2011

Hello!

     One of our members, Wayne/DarkJedi (the guy who builds costumes)
builds rockets in his profession.  For the past two years, he working on a
robotic lunar lander that will be used by NASA for testing equipment and
control algorithms for future space landers.  So far, they have been doing
programmed test flights to hover and maneuver the lander.  Tomorrow at
around 10:30am-11am CDT, NASA will be live webcasting a test flight.  Wayne
will be a Red Crew Leader, so he will be out in the pad working on loading
and prepping the lander.

Links to the live video of the event can be found here:
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2011/M11-130.html

                 - Ethan/spacefelix