[General] MakersLocal 256 Open House 11/11/11

Alice Scanland alice.scanland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:35:24 CST 2011

On 11/11/11 at 6pm we will kick off an event worthy of a Binary Day. The
last binary day of this last binary year in our century. Though our doors
are always open this evening we will have our projects out on display. Come
to see, a solar food dryer, 3D printers, a vacuum form table, go-kart,
beverage dispensing backpack and much more. We will also be serving Gumbo
and other delicious items. There is no charge for the event, though
donations are welcome.

More information at https://256.makerslocal.org/

Hope to see you there,
Alice Scanland (Alii)