[General] Arduino Class Interest

Matt brimstone at the.narro.ws
Wed Sep 7 12:56:48 CDT 2011

Hello!

Todd and Karen(Katherine?) dropped off some stuff for us to have
last Sunday afternoon and expressed interest in another Arduino
class or worksthop. Katherine has an arduino, but doesn't know what
to do with it or how to get started. Are other people interested in
such a class or workshop?

Is anyone interested in leading such an event?

We can still get a discount through Adafruit, perhaps we should put
together another order to lead up to this class? I'm guessing we'd
need a few arduinos and breadboards or the breadboard shields to
sell to the participants, but it's really up to whoever wants to
lead it.

#matt