[General] API Development Information

Neil Spear spearna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:35:02 CDT 2012

Sure thing.  I'm just starting to learn about API's.  I know what they are
but not how I would create one myself.  For example, I'm not looking for a
tutorial on how to use a Google API.

I'd like to understand how one is structured and implemented.  Things like:
what considerations should be made, general structure, etc.  I know each
API is unique but there must be common characteristics to all.

Sorry if this isn't specific enough, but I don't know what I don't know at
this point.

- Neil