[General] API Development Information

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:38:08 CDT 2012

I'm an expert in the ESRI ArcGIS "ArcObjects" API so I can tell you all
about how they structured it and how developers are meant to implement it
in all the various ways.
Everything from COM DLLs, .NET assemblies, even REST web services for their
ArcGIS Server APIs.

Contact me off list if you would like to know more.