[General] 60" Projection TV available

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:22:54 CDT 2012

Here's the info from the guy selling it:

I'm moving out of my apartment Saturday so I have to get rid of my 65" rear
projection tv.

 It's a Mitsubishi WS-65807 rear projection tv.  It still works perfectly
and can support 1080i resolution with component (YPbPr) input.  I have the
remote for it as well.

 You'll have to transport it yourself.  This thing is pretty big; it comes
up to my shoulders and weighs about 300 pounds.